Use Canva integration
To upload an image to your mockup, you can use our Canva integration. This integration enables you to connect your Smartmockups account to Canva and create the perfect design for your mockup without switching between platforms.
💡 Note: Canva integration works for all Smartmockups users with an account.
Create a design in Canva
To get started, create your design in Canva.
Save design to Smartmockups
Once your design is created, connect both accounts together, save the Canva design to Smartmockups and get live previews on all mockups available in the Smartmockups library.
Connect both accounts
Once your design is created, connect both accounts together.
- Click Publish button and look for Smartmockups.
- Choose Smartmockups and Click connect to sync both accounts.
Getting live previews on all mockups
This is a great way how to preview one design made in Canva on all mockups available in Smartmockups.
- Once accounts are synced, click Save the design.
- In the pop-up, select View in Smartmockups. You will be redirected to Smartmockups to get live previews of the design on all mockups from Smartmockups.
Leverage Canva integration even more
Here's another way how you can leverage Canva integration in Smartmockups.
Uploading Canva designs to mockups
Do you still remember the pop-up from our last step? If you cancel the pop-up, your design will automatically save to Smartmockups. This is how you can keep saving designs and upload them to mockups later in Smartmockups.
- To upload a Canva design to your mockup, click Upload from button in Smartmockups.
- Select Canva from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the design you want to use and click Select.