What can I use mockups for?
All exported images are royalty free for use in personal and commercial projects.
✅ You can:
- Use exported mockups in unlimited commercial projects or projects for clients (portfolios, case studies,websites, print design etc.).
- Use exported mockups to present your physical products (like e-commerce images of t-shirts, merchandise etc).
- Use exported mockups as a minor part of digital products made for sale (website templates, UI kits etc.)
- Use exported mockups on your website, blog or social media (blog post images, facebook cover image etc.)
❌ You can't:
- You can't re-distribute, sublicense or otherwise distribute empty exported mockups without uploaded design assets.
- You can’t use empty exported mockups as stock photos.
- Use exported mockups to create new mockup files (such as PSD mockups) or to create products with similar functionality as Smartmockups.
- Remove digital watermark placed on exported mockups in Trial version.
- Use exported mockups in a pornographic, harmful, abusive, racially or ethical offensive context.
If you need a license for a specific use-case, reach out to our customer support firstname.lastname@example.org for help.